ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY
STANFORD PROFESSIONAL DEV.
UC SAN DIEGO
User Research & Prototyping
Human Centered Design
Emotional Design Psychology & Neuroscience
Psychological Architecture of Digital Behavior Change
Psychology of Digital Behavior Change
Holistic Life Coaching Certificate
Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2005
art & creative direction
brand & identity
print & packaging
social media editorial
Current Work Experience
FACTORY DESIGN STUDIO, Founder & Principal Designer
She Dared to Dream, Founder & Coach
Previous Work Experience
Rodan + Fields, Senior UX Designer
Frog Design, Freelance
Generation Tux, Snr. Art Director
Madison Reed, Art Director
Madison Reed, Lead Culture
Clock Four, Art Director
Levi's, Senior Graphic Designer Contract
Fatlace, Senior Designer Contract
Papyrus, Graphic Designer
PIU Management, Creative Dir.
Sephora, Graphic Designer Contract
Wechsler, Graphic Designer Contract
Estee Lauder, Graphic Designer Contract
Spin, Graphic Designer Contract
Martha Stewart, Designer Contract
300 Feet Out, Graphic Designer
Apple, Design Assistant
2013 - 2014
2013 - 2014
2010 - 2013
2005 - 2006
Measurement & Reporting
- Understanding of Product/channel KPIs,forecasting, dependencies, & business impact
- Ability to analyze KPI results & identify key drivers/insights of success/failure
- Proactively recommending optimizing plans
- Actively seek improvements to the processes and tools to improve the efficiency and quality of Team deliverables
- Adopts process improvements proposed by other team members.
- Ability to pre-plan for projects, identifying milestones, tasks & dependencies
- Ability to follow project plans & record progress
- Escalate risks & changes to manager
- Ability to lead through influence
- Viewed by as someone who understands product goals/strategies/customer impacts
- Mentor others within job function in skills and knowledge
- Discuss/create new strategies for career development. Seek opportunities through job organization tasks and product/project assignments.
- Vulnerability to tell manager when you need support
- Actively seeks to resolve dissonanance on the team. Mitigates issues and mentors others.
- Makes connections and brings the team together through ideas, opportunities, and events.
- Attuned to team morale. Recommend solutions to maintain morale & build team culture.
- Actively contributes to industry trends. Represents the department culture with other teams.
- Can help recruit
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Clear understanding of project goals/objectives for all areas of accountability. Ability to clearly communicate rationale to stakeholders.
- Ability to create clarity in ambiguous circumstances & achieve shared understanding among stakeholders on plans
- Able to present program/project updates & results with stakeholders and management team
- Keeps relevant team members in the loop with key decisions and changes. Ensures project visbility with department leadership.
- Establish and lead effective agenda-driven meetings, track action items and present notes
- Proactively reaches out to collaborators to understand constraints.
-- Orchestrates excellent reviews and presentations of work products. Actively elicits feedback early and often
-- Delivers engaging presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure time is spent efficiently & effectively as work to achieve personal goals. Escalate areas of opportunity to manager.
- Regularly collaborates with cross-dependent teams and helps drive their success.
- Seeks to incorporate diverse perspectives to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Dynamically adjusts role and work style to address unique needs of project teams